Robert Kiyosaki Vs Usana

Robert Kiyosaki is famous for writing the rich dad and poor dad. I don’t know what other people think. But personally I think the whole get rich series is revolved with a couple points.

Robert’s book stated 3 points that are very important. And mainly the whole series about getting rich revolves around it.

1. Most people get rich by investing or building a business

2. Rich people creates

3. Rich people understand how to deal with financial report, how to control income/expense.

Robert suggested in rich dad poor dad he thinks the MLM systems is a great way to create . So, is Usana a great way to build your first network marketing system? Or he was paid to do the presentation for Usana and say it is the right time to join?

Some background about Usana

Usana is founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz. It is rated the best Multi Level Marketing Companies in the world. The Usana Business product range includes health and fitness and beauty products as well as products aimed at weight management and nutrition. Usana Business claims to return around 45% of its profits to representatives in the form of commission. Considering the health product market is growing rapidly in the last couple years. And Usana is one of the biggest company in this industry. It maybe a good company to start your network marketing business

So is Usana a way of ? Here is a few things you can consider about.

1. Low business start up cost and low maintenance fee-which majority can afford.

It allows you to build your own business and get all the benefits from a business.( Tax write off, invest from profit before tax..etc)

2. It provides a high commission rate that is pay weekly. Assuming everyone know how network marketing function. And a profit sharing system where when you reach to director stage. You can get passive income weekly without any commission.(Passive income)

3.Market growth. The health industry is one of the fastest growing industry. (Room to grow your business)

4. Training and support. Due to the commission systems, upline is willing to help downlines to expand business due to re-entry point and commission pay out structure. (Education)

5. Most important, it can be home base business and you can work as long as you want. Of cause, you need to have a great plan on how to do it like another business. (Time management- more time to invest)

So what is the negative side?

1. Impression for networking marketing (Scheme, scam)

2. Building traffic or network (where 90 percent of the people fail)

So is Usana a good deal? I suppose the 90/10 rules apply here too. 90% fail cause they don’t know how to market it. And the other 10% is enjoying their life. It’s totally up to you to decide rather or not network marketing is a scam.

Source by Kelvin M Ho

About the Author: marian

I've been selling my own and affiliate poducts for more than 20 years... please enjoy reading the posts. I hope you'll find them useful. Please let me know if you need anything!

You May Also Like